Ag PhD Tiling Clinics
Even if you have attended an Ag PhD Tiling Clinic in the past, you won’t want to miss this year’s free Clinics, as we have a number of new guest speakers and topics. Here are some of the things we’ll be covering:
Break-out sessions available:
- Sub-surface irrigation using tile lines
- Lift station design and implementation, especially in low slope situations
- Ag Leader Intellislope
- AGPS tile plow guidance software
- Trimble tile plow guidance software
- NRCS session rules, regulations, and Wetland Determinations
- Minnesota NRCS rules, regulations, and Wetland Determinations
- Private consultant Wetland Determinations and tile system design
- Tiling Basics with Brian & Darren
- Tile System Design with Brian & Darren
- Live Ag PhD Radio Show from 2 pm to 3 pm with Brian and Darren
We will also have one or two of the top drainage lawyers in the country on hand to answer your questions for free.
Clinic Times runs from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm – Click below for more information and directions.